1 KM to Primary Schools
1. Not Available
64 well-designed two-bedroom apartments that are crafted
and curated by innovative designers. Envisioned by Selangor Dredging Berhad to be a style icon in luxury residences,
the vision was brought to life by CarverHaggard of London. For One Draycott,
SDB worked with the award-winning architects to bring understated elegance to a contemporary building.
One Draycott is perfectly positioned in the Ardmore Draycott residential enclave. With its proximity to Orchard Road, the residence is just a few minutes away from the city’s main shopping and entertainment area. Yet it is nestled amidst lush landscaped gardens,
within the quiet residential enclave of Singapore’s most sought-after address.
One Draycott is a masterpiece of style and elegance. Contemporary curtain walls create a clean silhouette with muted gold and champagne trimmings alongside black horizontal bands. The perforated black metallic panels on the crown create a unique identity to the building and expansive windows and glass balustrades further create an ambience of open space while letting in natural light.
1 Draycott Park
Expected TOP 6 Sept 2022 or earlier
64 Residential Units
2 Bedroom + Private Lift Lobby (732 - 1345 sqft) From $2.342,500
1) Highly sought after address: One Draycott, located in the most prestigious estate of Ardmore – Claymore neighbourhood
2) A stone-throw away from Singapore’s most prestigious education institutions, world renowned medical facilities and international clubs and associations.
3) A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
4) Contemporary curtain walls create a clean silhouette with muted gold and champagne trimmings alongside horizontal bands. This forms the unique identity of the building and allows for expansive usage of glass and windows creating an ambience of open spaces. Together with a well-planned layout, One Draycott will be a cosy, spacious home with ample natural light and air ventilation.
5) One Draycott combines functionality, art and nature. The facility deck carries through the gold and champagne detailings right up to the patterned ceiling.
6) Complementing the architecture is a lush tropical landscape which provides an immediate sense of calm and serenity, with pockets of green spaces, clusters of trees and vertical planting on feature walls. This serenity is further enhanced by the surrounding mature greenery.
7) SDB has commissioned Anna & David Hiscock – long standing practitioners of British fine art and design to enhance the beauty of One Draycott
8) Anna & David Hiscock art pieces first greet residents at the drop-off area. Here you will find the circular sculpture made from Luscerna stones that had been hand-cut by Italian stone-cutters to resemble the scales of a pangolin. This sculpture is known as “The Pangolin”.
9) The Hiscock’s art pieces carry through to the lobby at Level One. The Hiscock’s geometric gate, interwoven with fine steel and polished cubetti – small cubes of Luscerna stones extracted from the foot of the Italian Alps.
10) Every owner of One Draycott owns a piece of timeless functional art piece. Anna and David Hiscock also handcrafted the wall installation and oak facets at the timber door located at the private lift lobby of each and every home.
1. Not Available
Join the mailing list to get the latest update on new launches and new promotions.