1 KM to Primary Schools
1. Not Available
21 & 23 Marina Way
99 years leasehold
Completed. Ready to move in.
Total 1042 Residential units with commercial podium, underground shopping mall
Marina One is strategically located in Marina Bay, Singapore’s renowned world class financial business district in a captivating waterfront setting with seamless connectivity to the city’s MRT system. Marina One Residences will offer a vibrant and attractive lifestyle, master-planned as an integrated live-work-play business and financial hub enhanced by abundant open spaces and lush greenery.
Marina One Residences reinforces Singapore’s “City in a Garden” concept with its architecturally unique “green heart” of a biodiversity garden including its access and outlook to the adjoining two green lungs at Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park, as well as to the necklace of the civic, cultural, leisure and dining attractions around Marina Bay.
1 Bedroom (657 - 775 sqft) From $1.725M
2 Bedroom (969 - 1130 sqft) From $2.42M
2 Bedroom + Study (1141 - 1216 sqft) From $2.889M
3 Bedroom (1507 sqft) FULLY SOLD
3 Bedroom + Study (1582 - 1593 sqft) From $4.047M
4 Bedroom (2045 - 2250 sqft) FULLY SOLD
Penthouse (8310 - 8697 sqft) from $21.2M
Limited Units Left.
1) Historic Collaboration between Singapore's Temasek and Malaysia's Khazanah Nasional Berhad
2) Integrated development with Luxury Residences, Retail and Grade A offices
3) Prime location right in the heart of Marina Bay, center of Singapore Best Central Business District (CBD)
4) Unparalleled accessibility - served by 3 MRT stations and 4 out of 6 major MRT lines
5) Direct underground linkways to Downtown MRT and Shenton Way MRT (u/c)
6) Park-like luxury living with Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square at its flanks
7) 65,000 sq ft garden, 'Green Heart' at core of development
8) Iconic development designed by world renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven
9) Ready to Move-in
1. Not Available
Join the mailing list to get the latest update on new launches and new promotions.